Our professional and highly skilled experts are ready to provide you what is needed to bring your business where you would like it to be and much more…
We focus on Business Processes, technology and innovation to help our clients to understand the impacts and opportunities presented by the evolving technology environment. We support our clients in navigating these changes, enabling their business strategy through the application of technology and innovation, and expertise in major IT transformations. We enable clients to measure and improve IT effectiveness increasing the overall return on technology investment. We support our Clients in their customer centricity objectives.
We help our clients in:
- Aligning the IT strategy with the business vision
- PMO setup and maturity improvement
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Project scoping and planning
- Business process and system design
- IT Architecture
- IT Security
- IT Capacity management
- IT Operations
Dreamelec provides highly experienced Program Managers and Project Managers with the leadership capabilities to successfully guide, manage, and support high-visibility initiatives.
We are Flexible Enough to Meet Your Needs
Whether you require resources for long term or short term engagement, Dreamelec has the flexibility and the talent to accommodate your resource needs. We are specialized in:
- Managing strategic, mission-critical initiatives: Our clients utilize our consultants when they can’t afford program or project failure.
- Recovering troubled projects: Our consultants are skilled at conducting rapid diagnosis of problems, instituting course corrections, and bringing projects back on track.
- Interim leadership: We can take charge of PMOs and similar organizations, run them for you for short or long term durations, and transition them back to you when you’re ready.
- Filling skill set gaps: If your people are proficient in some areas but not so much in others (e.g., risk management), we can provide the expertise you need. We can also help better manage key resource dependency issues.
- Supplementing resources when demand exceeds capacity: From Business Analysts to Project Controllers to Program Managers, we can help fill your staffing shortages.
- Training on Best Practices based on the well-known frameworks: Being agile or waterfall or hybrid methodologies.